221130- Randolph- Including the city of Pocahontas 833 PM CST Sun Jan 21 2018
Overnight Breezy. Showers and a chance of thunderstorms. Temperatures nearly steady in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to near 30 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Monday Windy. Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain in the morning, then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. Temperature falling into the lower 50s in the afternoon. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to near 35 mph. Monday night Breezy, colder. Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to near 30 mph. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Sunny. Highs around 50. Wednesday night Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Friday night Showers likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 30s. Sunday...mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s.